Fedulkina (Prokayeva) Anna Pavlivna (18.07.1971)
Early life. According to the inside, she was born in Vladivostok. In 1991, she worked in the newspaper "Morning of Russia" in Vladivostok. As of August 2022, she lives in Moscow.
Since 2006, she has been a co-owner of the PR-consulting "Polylog", which was founded in 2002 by Anna's common-law husband, Oleg Karpilov. In October 2002, together with Levenchuk Anatoly Ihorovych, he registered "I-business Agency "Polylog", and in November 2002 became the sole founder of LLC Agency "Polylog".
From 2014 to 2015, the deputy general director of "Polylog" was Pavlo Doroshenko – a close friend of Fedulkina. Wife Pavla, Nataliya Doroshenko with Fedulkina's son Kostyantyn, has a joint project to manufacture stands for Stand-Do, which serves Polylog events.
In 2015-2016, Polylog concluded 4 contracts with Rosatom worth $120k. In 2017, according to the article (1, 2), "Polylog" cooperated with the former head of the Department for Work with the Regions of "Rosatom" Oleksandr Kharychev (2013-2017), when Serhiy Kiriyenko was the general director of Rosatom (2005-2016) . As of August 2022 Kharichov works in the Administration of the President of Russia (AP) in the Office of the President to ensure the activities of the State Council and is in the team of Serhiy Kiriyenko, the first deputy head AP of the Russian Federation.
From 2017 to 2018, under the state contract in the amount of $60.46m with "RT-Capital", subsidiary of the state corporation "Rostec" for work with problem assets, Fedulkina issued 12 press releases and maintained the account "RT-Capital" in FB.
In 2020-2021, "Polylog" received 4 contracts from "Rosturism" for the design and development of IT applied tasks and software testing, as well as IT technical support in the amount of $218k. In 2020, Polylog received 5 contracts from Rosstandart, of which 2 were for the design and development of IT applied tasks and testing in the amount of $107k. Since 2020, Anna's son, Kostyantyn Fedulkin, has been the general director of the software developer "Restate Labs", which provides technical support for the information systems of "Rosturism" and the development of information for "Rosstandart".
As of August 2022, LLC "Polylog" Agency was a supplier in 204 state contracts for 45 customers in the amount of $27.4m.
In July 2012, Voyage Tour concluded a state contract with the Presidential Administration and the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in the amount of $6.83k for accommodation of representatives of the administration in the hotel from 09.06.2012 to 09.09.2012 to participate in the "Business Summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation", which took place in Vladivostok. However, the administration later sued the company because they canceled the deal, but Voyage Tour did not refund the money for the reservation. The court did not satisfy the claim and found the plaintiff's arguments insufficient.
In 2014, according to the lawsuit of CJSC "Bank Russian Standard", the court recovered $129k from LLC "Voyage Tour" for fraudulent acquiring operations. Presumably, after the court case, the name of the company was changed.
In January 2020, the Federal State Enterprise Departmental Protection of Railway Transport of the Russian Federation (FDP VO ZHDT) concluded an agreement with Corporate Travel for the provision of services for the preparation and organization of a training and methodical meeting with the heads of detachments of branches of the FDP VO ZHDT in Sochi from April 6 to 10 for a total amount $40k. In March 2020, due to the coronavirus epidemic, Corporate Travel offered to postpone the event to October 2020, but the FDP VO ZHDT decided to completely cancel it. Corporate Travel returned the money, but kept $3.73k, which is why the customer sued them. In connection with the fact that Corporate Travel did not send evidence of the spent funds, the court satisfied the claim for recovery of $3.73k from them.
In 2011-2013, companies received negative feedback from employees:
- "salaries are gray, and sick leave and vacation are calculated as white wages";
- "a large number of shortcomings";
- "salary is gray, employees are quickly fired";
- "the salary does not correspond to the volume, rude behavior of the management with subordinates, bad reviews of the management ("trouble"), which are the wives of the founders, they did not pay an additional $0.1k when they settled with the employee."
In 2019, Karpilov leaves the founders of Voyage Avia and is likely to sell the legal entity.
In March 2017, the "Expert Institute of Social Researches" (EISR) NGO was established (1, 2), its founders are: Moscow State University, St. Petersburg State University, Pushkin State University, Russian Public Relations Association (RASO) and Russian Society of Political Scientist, 24 November 2021 records about the founders were deleted. In April 2017, Anna was announced (1, 2) as its executive director, in the same month the center was registered with the Ministry of Justice. In September 2017, on the single day of voting, the EISR declared that the Russian electoral system meets the standards of the OSCE, which, according to a number of indicators, is a "benchmark from the point of view of democracy."
In May 2017, a member of the board of directors of EISR, Hleb Kuznetsov said that the institute is a "ground for the interaction of the expert community, political technologists and the authorities."
Since August 2017, EISR founded the business newspaper "Vzglyad". The position of general director is held by Konstantin Kondrashov, who is included in the list of the Russian opposition organization Free Russia Forum "PUTIN'S LIST", where supporters of Putin's politics and supporters of the war in Ukraine are published.
According to the insider, in 2019, in the position of general director of EISR, she received an income of $145k. In 2019, according to the inside, she received income from "Polylog" in the amount of $2.72k.
In April 2022, ANO EISR won 1 tender in the amount of $1.34m for services in the field of performing arts for FGBUK "Roskoncert", but the competition was not held (1, 2). According to the article for May 2022, EISR is the contractor of "Roskoncert" from the state contract for the organization of the marathon "for Russia". The site on which event posters are posted is registered by the Yaroslavl newspaper "Ulitsa svobody" (as of August 2022, they received 47 state contracts worth $2.71m), the owner of which is the former deputy general director of "Polylog" Pavlo Doroshenko, and the general director is Nataliya Doroshenko.
By July 2022, according to the article of the opposition media outlet Proekt Media, EISR receives money from subsidiaries of the state corporations Rostec and Rosatom to conduct falsified research commissioned by the Kremlin.
Since 2018, Anna's son, Kostyantyn Fedulkin, has been working as general director of the software developer "Restate Labs", customers include "Rosturizm", "Rosstandart", "Information Alliance of Atomic Cities".
In 2019, Nataliya Doroshenko, together with her son Fedulkina Kostyantyn, became a manufacturer of stands for exhibitions Stand-Do, which serves Polyloga events and allegedly worked "in the first person" (it is not specified with whom).
In 2020, Restate Labs provided technical support for the information systems of "Rosturism" and developed information for "Rosstandart".
Propaganda activity of "EISR"
In 2019, "EISR" wrote recommendations "100 steps. What to do in the status of acting head of the region?”. According to RBC, these recommendations coincide with the position of the internal political bloc of the Kremlin regarding what election campaigns should be like. According to the recommendations of "EISR", the cleaning of the political field with the timely removal of potentially dangerous competitors from the election race ceases to be a panacea for all problems. In the conditions of growing social discontent, in the absence of a positive proposal and high-quality communication between the authorities and society, even a technical candidate can be potentially dangerous. From which we can conclude that this is a technique for fighting against the "Smart Voting", which was proposed by Oleksiy Navalny to reduce the results of the "United Russia" party in the elections.
In 2021, "EISR" was involved in the promotion of vaccination with the Russian vaccine against Covid-19.
In April 2022, "EISR" presented a report on NATO war crimes, in which information was distorted for propaganda purposes, including distorted information about the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. Also, one of the political scientists of "EISR" stated that the presence of such a large number of peaceful victims in Mariupol may have "occult-mystical motivation", i.e. be the result of sacrifice.
In May 2022, "EISR" organized a round table "Mission of Russia in the World", which discussed the transition of the world order to a "multipolar" one, as well as the role of Russia in the new world system. "EISR" also published an article about how fact-checking "badly" affects freedom of speech, so that everything looks "not so clear".
In July 2022, "EISR" organized a round table "Heroism of participants in a special military operation – one of the main factors in the growth of support for the actions of the Russian army in Ukraine", where they discussed the "heroism" of Russians in the past and now, including in the war with Ukraine.
In August 2022, according to the article Meduza.io, their media managed to obtain one of the manuals written by "EISR", which contained recommendations for comparing the war with Ukraine to the First World War. When mentioning the free media, it is recommended to use theses about the sponsorship of the Bolsheviky by Germany at the beginning of the 20th century and the mass riots in 1917. All people have a clearly formed opinion about the First World War, so they try to make those people in whom the war opinion about Ukraine has not yet been formed, Ukraine was associated with Germany during the First World War. In this manual, the wars waged by the Russian Federation are justified by the fact that these are the colonial claims of the West, and it only protects "fraternal nations". In other manuals for the Russian mass media, it is recommended to blame the "collective West" for the outbreak of the war and to claim that Ukraine was to become a springboard for an attack on the Russian Federation. There are many historical parallels in the methods. According to the methods, one of the goals of the war is the fight against the godless.
If we consider some theses from these methods, we will see that they try to synchronize the entire vertical of the government and the mass media in the information field. So, for example, in 2007, the president of the Russian Federation made a speech in Munich, which is now reflected in the manual, so that all mass media repeat the same thing. In September 2021, the president of the Russian Federation praised Alexander Nevsky, now the manual compares them between each other, and after the publication of the manual, a text comparing the battle on the Neva River with the Russian attack on Ukraine appeared on the website of one of the pro-government publications. The majority of the population of the Russian Federation considers Alexander Nevsky a hero and a great commander, propaganda tries to make the president of the Russian Federation associated with him. Also, these methods continue ideologically the speech of the President of the Russian Federation on February 24. March 16, 2022, the President of the Russian Federation stated that Russians would be able to distinguish "patriots" from "traitors", which was also reflected in the manual, one of the aspects of which is the idea that whoever does not support the war is a traitor.
From this we can conclude that first the information is distributed by the president, then this information is rewritten and supplemented, explanations are given, trying to present it as the truth, all this is reduced to the form of recommendations and sent to all mass media under the control of the authorities to reproduce the information.
- Anna's brother, Roman Pavlovich Prokaev, is a drug addict who was arrested in 2008 for possessing hashish and threatening his wife;
- Anna's aunt, Lyubov Grynko, lives in Luhansk and has grandchildren in Odesa;
- Anna, her son Konstantin and business partners from "Polylog" take part in the distribution of Russian tenders, having received a total of $27.4m since 2011;
- thanks to her connections with Oleksandr Kharychev, Anna arranged for her friend Olga Glatskyi to become the director of the Department of Youth Policy in the Sverdlovsk region;
- from April 2011 to December 2018, Polylog received $1.86m worth of contracts from Rosturism. The manager at that time was Oleg Safonov, who in 2015 was accused by FBK of owning real estate in the Seychelles;
- in 2014, according to the lawsuit CJSC "Bank Russian Standard", the court charged $129k from "Voyage Tour" for fraudulent acquisition operations, at that time Anna held the position of executive director of "Voyage Tour".
- The Supervisory Board of EISR is headed by the deputy of "United Russia" and a member of the negotiation group of the Russian Federation in the Russia-Ukrainian war, Boris Gryzlov, who is close to the first deputy head of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, Serhiy Kiriyenko. In 2015-2016, when Boris and Serhiy worked as a member and chairman of the Supervisory Board of "Rosatom" ” and the general director of “Rosatom”, respectively, “Polylog” concluded 4 contracts with “Rosatom” in the amount of $120k;
- from March 2019 to November 2021, “Polylog” received contracts from “Rosturism” in the amount of $1.2m, whose head, Zaryna Doguzova, according to with an investigation by the Anti-Corruption Foundation (FBC) in 2021, owns a wardrobe worth ~$410k and received an apartment from the state's needy lists with a market value of ~$819k.
- Oleg Pavlovich Karpilov (July 18, 1968, FB, Inst, firstname.lastname@example.org, +79037260406, +79037260347, TIN 254005598928) is a boyfriend or civil husband. In 2000, he founded LLC "I-business Agency "Polylog", which was closed in 2014. In 2002, together with Fedulkina founded PR-consulting "Polylog". In 2003, he founded the travel agency "Corporate Travel" LLC, in which from 2012 to 2018 the executive director was Fedulkina. From 2005 to 2013, he was listed as the founder of the telecommunications company "Intelecom" LLC. In 2007, they founded the travel agency "Voyage Avia" LLC, in which Fedulkina was the manager until June 2017. In 2011, he bought a car Lexus LS600N, 2010, number Р267ОВ77, VIN JTHDU46F105015696 (~$51k-$61k). In 2013, he took out a microloan for the sum of $0.28k, indicating a salary of $0.63k. In 2019, according to the insider, he is registered with Anna at Moscow, Novocheremushkinskaya 23, building 2, apartment 8;
- Prokayev Roman Pavlovich (17.08.1982, passport 0501347604, TIN 253704615518, +79296658817) – brother. He was registered with Anna at the address of Vladivostok, Gulbynovycha 29, apartment 176. According to the insider, in 2006 he was suspected of drug addiction, and in 2008 he was detained for possession of hashish In 2009, he beat Adanova Anna Vitalievna and threatened her with violence. In 2014, he registered a sole proprietorship with the main activity of non-specialized wholesale trade in the Moscow region. In 2018, the activity of the FOP (sole proprietorship) was suspended. In 2019, he worked as a courier for "Corporate Travel";
- Prokayeva Nadiya Serhiyivna (June 10, 1948, OK, passport 0597044595, TIN 253704671209, driver's license ET 288496, +79242368386, +79242368385, +73902368390, +79242385284) – probably mother. She was registered with Anna at the address of Vladivostok, Gulbynovycha 29, apartment 176. In 2019, she worked in the "Pharmacy" chain of pharmacies. According to the insider, he owns a plot of land with an area of 1,000 square meters at the address Primorsky Krai, Artem, tract "Solovei Klyuch", s/t "Araliya-2", plot No. 21;
- Ihor Romanovych Prokayev (October 2, 2007, TIN 253713386705) – nephew, son of Roman Prokayev. Registered together with Nadiya and Roman at the address Vladivostok, Admirala Kuznetsova 44a, sq. 90 and along the Gulbynovych street;
- Pavlo Serhiyevich Prokayev (October 9, 1945, 253706074800) is the father. He was registered with Anna at the address of Vladivostok, Gulbynovycha 29, apartment 176. He worked at the "Radiopribor" factory, which produces weapons and ammunition;
- Fedulkin Kostyantyn Oleksiyovych (30.09.1994, email@example.com, FB, VK, TG, OK, passport 4515221181, TIN 772798563306, +79167575496) – probably son. Registered with Anna at the Moscow address, Novocheremushkinskaya 23, building 2, apartment 8. According to Li, since 2016 he has been working as an Event manager at Polylog. And since 2018, he has held the post general director of software developer "Restate Labs", whose customers include "Rosturizm". Since 2019, the founder of Stand-Do exhibition stand manufacturer. Artem Borovy, business director of "Polyloga", is appointed as the general director of "Stend-Do" LLC;
- Oleksiy Gennadiyovych Fedulkin (February 3, 1971, passport 0503216365, TIN 253712771140, OK, VK) is a former husband, lives in Vladivostok. In OK friends Kostyantyn Fedulkin. In 2008, he worked in fish farming at LLC "Zvezda vostoka". Since 2015, he has been married (1, 2) to Svetlana Zolotareva, they have probably been together since 2007, as Oleksiy is VK signed to Kirill Fedulkin and on the background of the child's avatar is the wedding photo of Oleksiy and Svetlana;
- Evgenia Anatolyivna Prokaeva (May 25, 1973, OK, VK, FB, skype: malishka-73, passport 6418966167, Snyls 06226076238, TIN 650100598368, +79625802482) is a relative. In 2021, she worked as an accountant at the food and beverage retailer Danmax LLC. Registered at the address Yuzhno Sakhalinsk, Tikhookeanskaya 26, sq. 58. As of August 2022, has a FOP for the provision of services by hairdressers and beauty salons;
- Kateryna Anatolyivna Prokaeva (July 16, OK, VK, firstname.lastname@example.org, passport 6419999319, TIN 650102568270, +79625802556) is probably a cousin. Registered at the address Yuzhno Sakhalinsk, Komsomolskaya 190a, apartment 49. She is married to Roman Ignatov, and has a son Yaroslav. In 2020, she worked at Prokaeva Evgenia's FOP (sole proprietorship), presumably as a hairdresser;
- Anastasia Romanivna Prokaeva (January 2, 1999, VK, Inst, Inst2, FB, TW, skype: prokmouse99, passport 6412822203, +79624196286) is probably the daughter of Prokaeva Kateryna. Registered at the address Yuzhno Sakhalinsk, Komsomolskaya 190a, apartment 49. She works as a make-up artist. In VK indicates that she lives in Tomsk;
- Grinko Lyubov Serhiyivna (November 27, OK, VK, TIN 1822816121, +380959346861, passport EK438693, email@example.com) is an aunt. In the OK indicates that she lives in Luhansk. There is a husband, Volodymyr. Lyubov's granddaughter Anastasia Khodakova lives in Odesa;
- Khodakova (Grynko) Vira Volodymyrivna (07.08.1981, TIN: 2980411384) - probably the daughter of Lyubov Grynko, married to Roman Khodakov (11.04.1990, VK), they live in Luhansk;
- Khodakova Anastasia (VK) – granddaughter of Lyubov Grynko, lives in Odesa;
- Khodakov Daniil (28.01.2001, VK) is the brother of Anastasia Khodakova. Natalia Khodakova publishes posts on his VK page;
- Nataliya Khodakova (VK) is a relative of Roman Khodakova, posts on his VK page. Lives in Luhansk;
- Grynko Volodymyr Andriyovych (May 19, 1948, TIN: 1767111958, +380506963741, passport EK438706) – husband of Lyubov, father of Khodakova (Grynko) Vera;
- Yuliya Volodymyrivna Grynko (November 21, 1972, TIN: 2662301584, Passport: ЕК700218, VK) – in the VK indicates that she lives in Luhansk;
- Prokayeva (Lepyokhina) Natalya Vasylivna (11.06.1953, +72557402582, +74242222557, OK) is registered at Yuzhno Sakhalinsk, Tikhookeanskaya 26, sq. 58. Since 2005, she is the president of the non-commercial partnership "Union of Sakhalin Hairdressers".
- Borys Vyacheslavovych Gryzlov (December 15, 1950) is the extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassador of the Russian Federation from June 2022. In December 1999, he was elected a State Duma deputy from the Unity party, and in 2000 he became the head of the Unity faction in the State Duma. Since May 2000, he has been a representative of the Duma for relations with the G7 countries. From 2001 to 2003, he was the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. Since 2002, he has been the chairman of the Supreme Council of the United Russia party. From 2003 to 2011, he held the post of Chairman of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of the IV and V convocations.
In 2007 Gryzlov together with Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences Viktor Petryk applied for a patent for a method of cleaning liquid radioactive waste. Since 2009, Gryzlov began to actively promote the public water purification program "Clean water" using Petryk's invention, and Petryk thanked Gryzlov and Serhii Kyrienko for their help in the development. In 2010, the Commission for Combating Pseudoscience declared that there was nothing new in the patent and that the project would be used to embezzle budget funds. At the end of 2010, the government of the Russian Federation adopted the resolution "On the federal target program "Clean water" and allocated $10.93b (including $296m from the federal budget).
From 2011 to 2016, he was a permanent member of the Security Council of the Russian Federation. In November 2012, Putin appointed Gryzlov as a member and chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Rosatom, and in 2016, Serhiy Kiriyenko took the post of Gryzlov.
Since 2014 has been under the sanctions of the EU, Canada, Australia, and Switzerland.
In 2015, he was appointed as the plenipotentiary representative of the Russian Federation in the Contact Group for the settlement of the situation in Ukraine.
In December 2016, he was elected as chairman of the board of directors of the manufacturer of air bombs and missiles "Tactical Missile Weapons". Since March 2017, he has headed the Supervisory Board of EISR. In January 2022, he was appointed the extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassador of the Russian Federation to Belarus. In March 2022, he joined the negotiating team of the Russian Federation in the Russian-Ukrainian war;
- Serhii Vladylenovych Kiriyenko (Israel, 26.07.1962) – as of August 2022 – the first deputy head of the Administration of President Putin. From 1992 to 1997, he held the positions of general director of the youth concern AMK, chairman of the board of the bank, and president of the state oil company NorsyOil. In May 1997, he became the first deputy minister of fuel and energy of Russia. In March 1998, he was appointed acting head of government. He resigned in August 1998, after which he was the leader of parties and political movements "New Power" (1998) and "Union of Right Forces" (1999-2000). In 2001, he became the head of the State Commission on Chemical Disarmament. In 2005, he was appointed the head of the Federal Atomic Energy Agency of Russia (“Rosatom”), in 2007 – the general director of the state corporation “Rosatom”, and in 2016 he replaced Boris Gryzlov as head of the Rosatom Supervisory Board. In 2016, he was appointed by Putin as the first deputy of the Presidential Administration. After Putin's election victory in 2018, Kiriyenko was awarded the title of Hero of Russia. In April 2022, he became the curator of the interaction of the Russian Federation with the "LPR", "DPR", as well as other occupied territories of Ukraine (1, 2). In April, June and July 2022, he visited Donetsk, Melitopol, Berdyansk and Kherson (1, 2, 3), during the visit he declared that the inclusion of the territories into the Russian Federation "will be complete, by analogy with the annexation of Crimea". After Kiriyenko's visit, the local "heads of military-civilian administrations" appointed by the Russian Federation announced the start of preparations for the referendum, as well as the fact that in the occupied territories Russian passports would be issued to "residents of all Ukraine, regardless of the place of registration." In 2020-2022, the EU, Great Britain, New Zealand, Japan and the USA imposed sanctions on Kirienko, and the USA and Canada also imposed sanctions against Kirienko's son Volodymyr (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
Serhiy's son, Volodymyr Kiriyenko, from 2017 to December 2021 was the first vice president of Rostelecom. In 2018 was awarded the thanks of the President of Russia for his participation in the technical equipment of the presidential elections. Since December 2021, he has been working as the CEO of the VK social network. In March 2022, it was added to the US sanctions list, after which public asset management company Prosus Naspers, owner 25.9% of VK Group shares valued at $700m, announced the sale of its stake and dismissed its directors from VK.
As of August 2022, is a member of the board of directors of: TsTV JSC, T2 RTK Holding, Open Mobile Platform, Votron LLC, and Media-Telecom LLC;
- Olga Vyacheslavivna Glatskykh (February 13, 1989, FB, Inst) – as of August 2022, she is the director of the "Russian Ecological Fund" in the Sverdlovsk region. From 2001 to 2005, she was a member of the Russian artistic gymnastics team. In 2004, she became the champion in group exercises at the Olympic Games in Athens. In 2011 she graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University with a degree in political science, in 2012 Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in financial management. From 2011 to 2013, she was an assistant to the head of Rostransnadzor. From 2015 to 2016, Olga worked at "Polylog", whose executive director at that time was Anna Fedulkina. According to the article for December 2018, in 2016 she received the position of director of the Department of Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk region thanks to the connections of Anna and Oleksandr Kharichev. Also, according to rumors, she was planned to be appointed vice-governor of the Sverdlovsk region, but after Olga's statements that "the state did not ask parents to give birth to children", her candidacy was withdrawn. In 2018, Glatskikh signed a statement of resignation from the position of director of the Department of Youth Policy;
- Oleh Petrovych Safonov (May 26, 1969) – the head of "Rosturism" from May 13, 2014 to February 5, 2019. From April 2011 to December 2018, "Polylog" received 35 contracts from "Rosturism" in the amount of $1.86m. In 1991 graduated State Financial Academy, majoring in finance and credit. From 1991 to 2003 he worked in Russian banks: UAKB "UNIKOMBANK", JCB "Eastern-European Investment Bank", JCB "Soyuzaviakosmos", JCB "ORGRESBANK". In 2003, he was appointed head of the financial department of the Russian Trading System Stock Exchange. From 2005 to 2007, he was the president of OJSC Stock Exchange "Russian Trading System". From 2009 to 2010 – deputy general director for economy and finance of OJSC NPK Uralvagonzavod. From 2010 to 2014, he held the position of financial director of OJSC "Center for Scientific Technologies". In 2015, the Anti-Corruption Fund (FBC), which was managed by Navalny, accused Safonov of owning real estate in the Seychelles;
- Zaryna Valeriivna Doguzova (April 24, 1985) – head of "Rosturism" since 2019. From March 2019 to November 2021, "Polylog" received contracts worth $1.2m. In 2008 she graduated from the Faculty of Journalism at MGIMO. From 2008 to 2012, she worked in the press service and information department of the Russian government, where, according to the article, she was involved in the preparation of Putin's speeches. From 2012 to 2019, she worked in the presidential office for public relations and communications. In 2015, she became the head of the department for the support of large international events. In July 2021 FBK published an investigation, according to which Zaryna owns a wardrobe worth ~$410k and received an apartment from the state, the market value of which is ~$819k, through lists of those in need;
- Aleksey Vladimirovych Abramov (September 16, 1979) is the head of Rosstandart from 2014 to 2020. From 2000 to 2004, he worked as a lawyer's assistant. From 2004 to 2006, he was engaged in expert legal direction in the non-governmental organization "Support of Russia". Since 2006, he has worked as an expert at the Center for Legal Support of Local Self-Government. In 2007, he was the vice-president of the Center for Public Reforms. From 2008 to 2013, he was an assistant to the first vice-prime minister of the Russian Federation, Igor Shuvalov, oversaw issues of technical regulation and standardization, the development of the intellectual property institute, and support of small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2013, he was appointed deputy head of Rosstandart, and from 2014 to 2020 he became its head;
- Anton Pavlovich Shalaev (July 21, 1978) is the head of Rosstandart since 2020. From 1996 to 2000, he worked as an English teacher, and from 2000 to 2002, he was a teacher of the disciplines "Quality Management" and "Standardization and Certification" at the Moscow State Aviation Institute. From 2002 to 2004, he worked in foreign certification organizations. From 2004 to 2011, he was the head of an external certification body, and later the deputy general director. In 2009, he became the general director of TÜV International RUS, a subsidiary of the German audit and certification concern TUV Rheinland. From 2012 to 2015, he worked as the deputy general director of the FSUE "Research Institute of Standardization and Unification". From 2015 to 2016, he was an adviser to the director of the FSUE "All-Russian Research Institute of Standardization and Certification in Mechanical Engineering". In 2016, Oleksiy Abramov was appointed deputy head of Rosstandart;
- Ihor Oleksandrovych Golubev (26.02.1979, VK, +79057465798, firstname.lastname@example.org, passport 4508358919) – authorized person when buying a car;
- Mykhailo Yuriyovych Konyaev (March 20, 1978, VK, VK2, +89851170580) is a trusted person when buying a car.
- in 2008 was in Australia;
- lived and worked in Vladivostok until 2012 (1, 2);
- until 2013 traveled in Venice, Italy
- in 2013 she moved to Moscow (1, 2);
- in 2014, together with Oleg Karpilov, she was in Sochi;
- in July 2021, together with Oleksandr Kharychev was an honored guest at the "Dygoria" .
- apartment at the address Moscow, Novocherushkinska 23, building 2, square 8;
- apartment at Vladivostok, Gulbynovycha 29, flat 176;
- car Toyota Land Cruiser 200, r.v. 2018, number C200НА799, VIN JTMHX02J304173086;
- car gray Toyota Land Cruiser 200, r.v. 2012 number В498МТ197, VIN JTMHX05J504015831;
- car red Lexus RX, r.v. 2021, number K005АК799, VIN JTJBZMCA002022334;
- car black Toyota Land Cruiser 200, r.v. 2016, number P457TA777, VIN JТМНХ02J404129744;
- car gray Lexus GS250, r.v. 2012, number У278TУ197, VIN JТНВF1ВL805000320.
Passport 0503570981, 4516778875, TIN 253715682019, driver's license AB 50171.