The Molfar team commented on The Economist on an artillery duel in eastern Ukraine.
Our Team lead on military surveillance and analysis – Olga Khmil – provided expert information to journalists who made a full review of all Western artillery systems and ammunition.
- CAESAR, HIMARS, BAE ARCHER, Panzerhaubitze 2000 and previous generation MLRS
- Missiles, guided, unmanned, delayed-explosion, permeable and incendiary
- Principles of gathering intelligence to adjust artillery fire
- Prices of ammunition, speed and range of shots, maneuverability of systems
- Comments from current and ex-commanders of reconnaissance and artillery crews
The original article in English is available at the link.